Plastic corrugated conduit piping

Hi. Ive been lookin at getting some plastic corrugated conduit piping to cover the pipes and cables in my engine bay, only i cannot find anywhere or anyone that sells any. Ive tried places like City Electical Factors, Bennets, Links, B&Q, Charlies, Wickes but no luck.

This is the kinda thing i want...in blue tho:

http://www.adtechnologies.com/images/Catalog Photos 031.gif

If anyone knows of of anywhere i can get some, if you could let me know, that would be great,

Thanks

Hi. Ive been lookin at getting some plastic corrugated conduit piping to cover the pipes and cables in my engine bay, only i cannot find anywhere or anyone that sells any. Ive tried places like City Electical Factors, Bennets, Links, B&Q, Charlies, Wickes but no luck.

This is the kinda thing i want...in blue tho:

http://www.adtechnologies.com/images/Catalog Photos 031.gif

If anyone knows of of anywhere i can get some, if you could let me know, that would be great,

Thanks

Is it heat resistant?

ok all i know is they are pvc plastic. there not serving any purpose other than makin the engine bay look a little tidier. if they are heat resistant i didnt know that.

If they are going in the engine bay they need to be heat resistant.

No they don't need to be. I used to have them before I stripped my bay down and dozens of my mates have them and never had a problem. As long as they're not touching your exhaust manifold or something. I got mine from ebay (just fresh black ones though, coloured ones are tacky imo).

Ye, i mean the car comes standard with some smaller black ones fitted. Only id like to replace some of them with blue or red piping. but im stuck on where to look for them. tried ebay, and i could only find black ones :(