People who throw litter from their cars

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What are your thoughts on people who throw litter out of their car windows?

There are the smokers who flick their used buts out of the car.
Then there is teh snacker who will throw an apple core or crisp packet and I've even seen a fly tipper who emptied his whole ashtray and door card rubbish into the street!

Are you a secret litter bug?

I think it's revolting to use the public highway as a surrogate litter bin. Much as there's not a lot of which to be proud in this country at the moment there's no need to go around making it even worse.

My wife would love an opportunity to empty a rubbish bin into the window of a litterer. Can you see any drawbacks to this plan?

i never throw rubbish out the window, i do however throw used cig butts out

now if im have food that i dont want, i tend to feed stray dogs or birds
so if you want you can say im littering, but im not if the food is eaten
in fact, you cant be done over here for throwing food on the rd

I think that things like apple cores should be allowed to be thrown out. It literally takes, 1 week for an apple core to disintegrate

I suppose things such as apple cores etc. aren't really a problem, as you say it degrades in a week or less. But how hard is it to keep a plastic bag in the car, use that for rubblish and just remove it at the end of the journey.

its disgusting, often see bottles etc getting lobbed out the window.
my brother was behind some traffic lights in Glasgow when a couple of guys in a cabriolet, something, through out some empty cans onto the road. my brother got out picked them up and threw them into the cabriolet, the last bits of juice dribbling onto their seats - not happy boys

I wouldn't dream of chucking stuff out of my car like coke cans and mc donalds wrappers etc, however I don;t think twice about flicking out a fag butt.

Its is illegal to chuck out rubbish from your car, fag butts being the worse as they can cause a fire!!!..........but you are allowed to chuck apple cores etc out.

I might just make their car a piece of trash on the side of the road if they keep it up. I got hit by a tin can one time while driving and i ran the guy who threw it right off the highway. Don't mess with the big truck :D

((He scratched the paint :mad: ))

Last edited: