How much litter do you have in your car

misenthrop

Torque Junkie
Car
Rover Vitesse
I gave my car a major cleanout and filled 3 carrier bags full of parking reciepts, crisp packets and Coffee cups.

At least I don't throw these items out of my window like so many annoying slobs whilst driving along.

Is your car full of rubbish or do you keep it clean or are you a tosser? (Am I allowed to say that :lol:)

I do what you do, give it a bail out every so often. The only stuff I chuck out of the window is the odd apple core. If I get a dearer car I might keep it cleaner.

Can honestly say! that I have never ever had to remove anything larger than a sweet wrapper from my ashtray :lol: and the Beast is used on a daily basis for work and play!

I'm a little bit OCD about my baby :)

Nothing in my car I can't stand clutter, I don't want a tidal wave of bits hurtling forwards every time I brake hard!
I't s why I like my little Blaupunkt SD card head unit because it removes the need to have any cd's in the car. :bigsmile:

just removed around 12 2ltr bottles from the boot, used for warm water to defrost the car then thrown in the boot.

not much else through the car as it normally would get washed weekly

tend not to have litter any longer than 1 day in any vehicle .drive at least 3 different vehicles per day in my business . my dad always said that you spend all day in that truck so its your home and your office for the day and should treat it accordingly.
On the same point that is possibly why some peoples cars are like dustbins. ( only joking )

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a few car parts in mine, like a new fuel filter and bits off my wipers, but work better without them on. And a broken firework. Just in case i feel an urge to celebrate dangerously. I keep my car rather clean apart from that. Don't like having to move anything so my passengers can sit down, apart from the front seats so they can get in. And it's much nicer to drive when you're not sitting on a meltling chocolate bar or with bottles flying around the place (just need to remind you of final destination (2 i think))

I don't eat or drink in mine. (inless on a long trip, then the rubbish is out straight away), but I do seem to gather old newspapers and clothing and stuff. If I look in my car and think, that looks a bit of a mess, I'll clean her out asap.

Have washed her a few times over winter, but have not been able to hoover her, always wet. That is next on my list.

i usually end up with jackets (mainly just in the boot) but loads of parking tickets/receipts, this is the main rubbish in the car although tend to clean them out once every two weeks.

I get a lot of parking stickies stuffed in the door pockets! Other than that I'm pretty good at keeping it clean and tidy.

I get a lot of parking stickies stuffed in the door pockets! Other than that I'm pretty good at keeping it clean and tidy.

I have gone on a bit of a crusade with reguards to paying to park. I would rather drive around and spend £5 looking for a free space than pay £1 to park for up to 2 hours. In my mind, WE ARE IN RESESSION AND THE GOVERNMENT WANT US TO PAY OUR WAY OUT OF IT, therefore, they want us to spend on the high street, therefore, I am getting the country out of a ressesion, and therefore I AM NOT PAYING TO PARK TO SPEND MONEY IN THE SHOPS (subway, and Mr Ladbrokes usually :embarrest:)

Sod em.

Well a basic tool kit, a set of spare headlight bulbs, a couple of 2 ltr bottles of water, an emergency light, a ground sheet, and loose change in the ashtray, and of course some rags hand cleaner.

Trash is cleaned out every morning, before I set out for work.

Hate clutter, and don't want things rolling around, cause that would be distraction.

I do eat in the cars regularly, so have a box of tissues and mouth-wash but the bag of trash is taken out when I step out of the care every time I get home.

Ah Yes! I tip ash out as I smoke, (weather permitting), but the butt goes into the trash bag after extinguishing with some water, so I guess m pretty clean though not 100%.

Last edited:
The zed has no rubbish in it as it doesn't have any storage and as it is my track car I don't want excess weight in it! The Landy doesn't have any rubbish in it either, just the usual dog toys and ashtray housing gum wrappers. If we ever have a drive through or take-away we remove all rubbish the same day.

Maybe their breeding, could be a nice little earner for you. :amuse:

Im sure mine do. Start off with a set of mall grips and a spanner, then, after a few weeks I seem to have a set of mall grips, a spanner and an adjustible! Tool sex......Yeah, I can believe that.