Parking near a Lamborghini

billyo

Track Warrior
I had to reverse into a space in front of a Lamborghini Gallardo. There was plenty of room but I was so scared of hitting the lambo that I went and found a different space to park in.

Would anyone else have done the same as me. My mates all called me a pussy:embarrest:

I'd have gone for it but thats just me. I'll have a go at parking anything anywhere. :bigsmile: The tougher the job the more i enjoy. My mates always tell me i'd never get in a space when parking an i always take the challenge and do it....

i like lambos but as far as im concerned they are just another car. it doesn't matter what it is, if there is room for my suburban to fit into the space i will park there. although the kids will have to wait for me to open the doors:)

I get nervous whenever anyone watches me park but I'd still go for it if it were a Ferrari, Veyron or 20 year old Fiat 100!

There is a Ferrari F430 that parks where I work and I can't say i've ever considered NOT parking next to it :)

I had to reverse into a space in front of a Lamborghini Gallardo. There was plenty of room but I was so scared of hitting the lambo that I went and found a different space to park in.

Would anyone else have done the same as me. My mates all called me a pussy:embarrest:

i wouldn't care even if i hitted the lambo... it'll be fun having then some fight and finish in jail, it'll be fun!