OAP Styling

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I saw a P reg fiesta yesterday driven by an OAP. (Not a bad driver either may I add.)

However he had done some styling to his car.

There were 2 CD badges on the rear bumper and each mudflap had 3 reflectors added and there were strips of reflective material around each of the corners of the car.

WHY!? What is it with reflectors and fake badges?

I bet if I looked at the front he'd have the AA/RAC badges from the last 30 years in the grill.

Theres a bloke near my college who has a corsa with alot of bodykit on, and a massive exhaust. He proper rags it aswell.

He doesn't admit to being old;)

I was just sitting here minding my own business, waiting for the nurse to start my bed bath.

Is car styling like clothes? Does your taste change as you age? Do some people try to cling on to their youth by driving flash/modified cars or just do it because they like it. I probably look a right old git in the Robin Hood, but it is fun and I'm smiling so I don't care.

However, I would feel embarassed to be seen driving a body-kitted Corsa at my advanced age, too in your face for my liking.

OK, nurse, be with you in a moment.

Is the modified car actually owned by the old driver or has he borrowed it from his son? :)

I plan to attend car meets in Essex (Basildon and Southend) in the Elan, just to show the whippersnapper wannabe boy racers how it should be done - The reaction should be interesting :)

Like the new boots, but should your outfit be that revealing?

Is there a type of modification dependent on your age? Are body kits only allowed on cars driven by people under 30, for instance?

No, keep them on, they suit you. Where did you say the funny blue pill was ?

Last edited:
There was an old boy driving a car with a big 'Limp Bizkit' sticker on the back (amongst others). Turns out the car was like that when he bought it and he couldn't be bothered to remove it.