Which custom styling options would suit you

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
If you were in the market for a trendy car, say a mini and you could choose a custom colour, style and stickers etc... which options would you personally go for?

I'd go with a matt black finish, and a set of high power spotlights over the grill. Wheels would be black and the interior would be in a sumptuous two tone leather with a high end audio system.

Engine wise it would be supercharged and turbocharged with suspension setup for handling well and a trick differential for putting the power down in the wet.

wizzer

Road Burner
Car
VW Golf 2.0 TDi
Bling bling bling for me. Lots of chrome, probably bright green or orange paint with black trim.

I quite like the more solid wheels, spokes don't do anything for me really.

Speedygonzales

Car
06 Dodge stratus RT
Nice, I have a buddy with a mini cooper with turbo and that thing is quick! The interior is awesome, and even has a disco thing with some of the interior lights that change colors. But I just cant stand the gauges on the dash. They take up the whole thing, other than changing that, the mini is good for me

JokeMazda

Wrench Pro
Car
Mazda Prot 2001 SE
I will go for a stock one from the outside. But i will turbo and supercharged this little thing so its gone go fast ! I will also put lambo door and custom opening system for the hood :D But if i had to chose a color I will paint it whit some flip color (black and yellow) and manga bomb all the bumper :D And a nice soud system obviously