N12.jpg

N6.jpg

N3.jpg

N2.jpg

N14.jpg

N13.jpg

You pleased then?

Over the moon TN :bigsmile:

The Beast is having her wheels refurbed tomorrow all round and some interior trim is also being repaired. Sunday i'm going to take her indoors out to Richmond on Thames for Lunch by the river to celebrate! She has been marvellous really without any great moans, this alone deserves a steak dinner with all the trimmings, bless her! :D

Nice setup. Not sure about the blue cable ties LOL.

Is that the race or street controller? You will have to get some vids up and show people it's more progressive than it looks in fast and furious haha.

O
M
F
G

you wouldnt want to adopt me would you :lol:

That is absolutely A M A Z I N G you are one lucky Guy

That whole set up is just wow i mean W O W

I really love the Nos button :lol: well the whole set up, i wish i could afford something like that :(

I was just trying to keep the colour scheme going MA :bigsmile: It is the Race controller; a little over the top for what i'm actually running at the moment, but you have to think of the future; said ARNIE in Terminator 2 :bigsmile:
Going to post up a video once the exhaust has been installed by
bowdown.gif
Simpson Race Exhausts :)

O
M
F
G

you wouldnt want to adopt me would you :lol:

That is absolutely A M A Z I N G you are one lucky Guy

That whole set up is just wow i mean W O W

I really love the Nos button :lol: well the whole set up, i wish i could afford something like that :(

Thank you very kindly Massive :bigsmile: Already have 7 adopted nieces and nephews thanks and they cost me a pretty penny as it is! :)

If the Lottery comes up for me then I shall put you on my help a TC member list :lol:

the cars all coming together nicely for this years show season
icon6.gif

Cheers Herb :) Just have the exhaust and the carbon fibre body trim to arrive now and I'm good to go! I really really want to win the best Saab 9-3 in the country for the second year in a row! If I fail, then i'm going all out for 2012! even if I have to put a supercharged small block Chevy engine in it! Do not put this past me! :bigsmile:

Nice setup. Not sure about the blue cable ties LOL.

Is that the race or street controller? You will have to get some vids up and show people it's more progressive than it looks in fast and furious haha.

Going to cut those two blue cable ties off and fit black one's in a minute! It's starting to bug me know :)

Cheers Herb :) Just have the exhaust and the carbon fibre body trim to arrive now and I'm good to go! I really really want to win the best Saab 9-3 in the country for the second year in a row! If I fail, then i'm going all out for 2012! even if I have to put a supercharged small block Chevy engine in it! Do not put this past me! :bigsmile:

after this i dont think we would put anything past you :lol:

if you dont win the guy who does must have a crazy saab i mean it must be a v12 twin charged, with super nos a jet engine and wings to beat yours,

Good Luck :amuse:

after this i dont think we would put anything past you :lol:

if you dont win the guy who does must have a crazy saab i mean it must be a v12 twin charged, with super nos a jet engine and wings to beat yours,

Good Luck :amuse:

Cheers Massive, much appreciated :bigsmile:

Going to cut those two blue cable ties off and fit black one's in a minute! It's starting to bug me know :)

;) I await the vids! A silly good bit of kit the Race controller is and as you say probably beyond your needs for a road car, but it doesn't hurt to have the potential there :amuse:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back