My Saab 900

I thought I would post up pictures of my 1997 Saab 900. So far its mostly stock but I have a good list of mods planned, it keeps changing as time goes on but I think i have finally decided on a few for sure. I have owned this car for nearly a year now, and have taken good care of it, fixing a few things here and there, but now I think its time for the mods.

100_1388.jpg

Few Rust spots on the tip of the bonnet, getting fixed with rest of rust.
100_1389.jpg

100_1390.jpg

Rust on the rear wheel well on both sides, getting patched and painted within the next month.
100_1391.jpg

You can see the rear panel under the passenger light is black instead of the green, thats from when I was rear ended by a jeep and found a replacement part, it will be painted when the rust spots are filled.
100_1393.jpg

100_1394.jpg

I am actually repainting the Cylinder Head cover tomorrow morning so I will post a picture of it when its done.

And I am sorry if this post breaks any guidelines Wayne, I am new to this still so let me know if i did something wrong.

Thanks a lot. So I need to hunt down a 9-3 glovebox and a few more panels under the dash, i have a guy who HAS them, but he wont reply for some reason, maybe he is sick of me.

As for the fronts, the seat is much larger than a 900 seat so it looks a little out of place, I will see what I can do to fix that.

Update - Well well, plans have changed. I believe progress on this 900 will halt. I will finish the seats, possibly finish the trim inside, but other than that, progress will halt. I will keep it however, as my 4dr baby.

However, there will be another Saab entering the family... that is all I am going to say.

Well I look forward to seeing this mystery model? hopefully very soon!
Good luck with the project anyway, ;)

The new Saab has been... BOUGHT. It is a 1995 900 SE, with a bunch of goodies to say the least. The 1997 is still in the family, as my winter DD, and my dad's summer DD. It just got a few things done on it today...like painting the molding back to the deep black it was from stock.

Will make a new thread for the new whip when I pick her up on Wednesday!

Congrats Aikmanson! looking forward to the photos and reading up on all the work that your going to do on the new chariot! :bigsmile: