Moved on to something new

Nice!
I was looking at the estate version but after reading parts were expensive and the mpg from the diesel was in the 20's iirc? I was put off
But if you can afford to run 1 they are a cracking car for the money!

My mpg is ranging from 31-36mpg at the moment getting me about 500 miles per tank, so pretty pleased with that over the Focus tbf as I was getting 21-23mpg and about 250 miles to a tank. All depends how you drive 'em but I find this car gives me a much more relaxed driving experience, and bloody comfy. As you say it's one hell of a lot of car for the money. Got a bargain.

Quite a few of these attend RWYB meets at Santa Pod. Some of these have been tuned and don't hang about.

I enjoy it immensely. May look like a dealer but it ain't half comfortable. Yeah there's some Hemi's with some good grunt about. If I lived in America I'd definitely have the 6.2 Hemi with fuel being 50p a litre. This'll do for now though. It's my "grown up", "sensible" car. Lol

Well it's already got a new chrome grille in the boot waiting to be fitted. I'd like some new LED taillights for it, a new dashboard/dial display, better/stiffer suspension, better brakes, so a few bits and bats really to be done along the way.

First off it's going back to the dealers again to force them to find what's causing my couple of problems that I still have. Problem 1 being the suspension is knocking a bit over bumps etc which I think is probably some form of ball joint or bush etc.

Secondly the steering wheel shakes between 75-85. Whilst they assure me they've balanced all the wheels I'm not sure I believe them. Either they need to four-way align it now, or they need to find out what's causing the suspension knock which could be linked to the steering wheel shake. Either way they've got some work to do

So just an update. Most things sorted out just needs to go in for droplinks doing midweek this week and then it should be happy.

Received by Viezu handset today. Just put my Stormtech remap on. Can't really comment as yet as I've done about half a mile just for a small test but they take around 50 miles to run in and be learned by the ECU anyway.

Last night a friend and I spent about 2 hours replacing the front grille. I'll get a decent picture of it shortly for you all to see.

Not great as it was dark and it really didn't want it's picture taking as it reflected massively buggering up the flash on my iphone so had to wait for passing cars. lol