MK4 1.8T ECU tuning related issues

I know that Revo is good option but what if you want to make haevy modification like turbo upgrades, race cams, high boost and over sized injectores looking for high HP applications and what if your country fuel is not similar to another country and you want to remap your ECU the way you want

thanks for all of you for welcoming me to tell you more about my self i modify cars for people and tune their ECU and i made some powerfull products one of them is my car VR6T 4motion

I've moved this to the Golf forum as it seemed more appropriate here than in the welcome & hello thread.

but what if you want to make haevy modification like turbo upgrades, race cams, high boost and over sized injectores looking for high HP applications and what if your country fuel is not similar to another country and you want to remap your ECU the way you want

If you want to go as far as this regarding the tuning then the best is to go with a standalone ECU. The latest evolution of the Megasquirt is more than capable to deal with this level of tuning and is comparatively cheap. Other ECUs would be Emerald, DTA or Omex. Motec, Pectel as well as likes of Solaris are a bit overkill.