mixed rims

harley royce

Tuner
Car
stage2 r33 gtst
hi gota skyline, both left hand rims hav minor kerb rash but even tho small and most people dont even notice i still know itsthere and it annoys me. the problem is tho that i bought the rims privatly and dont know what they are called and were having trouble finding a match, i was thinking of moving both good rims to the front and getting some nice new wide rims on the back and wondering wether it would still look good with a different set on the back??? it has 19" 5 spoke shadow chromes on the front and was thinking some drag influenced chunky solid rims on the back. any thoughts, suggestions, examples, pics???

Post a pic of your current rims. Im sure someone can tell you what they are.

Failing that, look for some Rotas for the back.

Different styles on each end? It would look like you couldn't afford a complete set so have had to make do with whatever you could find.

IMO, it would look cheap and not in keeping with what is a smooth car, even if it is Japanese :)

Different styles on each end? It would look like you couldn't afford a complete set so have had to make do with whatever you could find.

IMO, it would look cheap and not in keeping with what is a smooth car, even if it is Japanese :)

TBH it would probably be dearer to get a different set for each end as opposed to getting a full set in one go.