Letting people pull out?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do you let people out at junctions? Or do you just barge past? (Obviously it depends how busy the road but we'll assume it is safe and convenient to slow and let someone out)

I let most people out exept for TAXI's (They never as a rule let me out) and TRACTORS (Hate being stuck behind them and just can't bring it on myself) :shock:

sometimes i do but not very often as in the past i never got thanked for it. but if its me at the junction il just barge out not 1 for waiting around

I like to follow 'road karma'. Let someone out and you'll get let out as well. However, this depends on who is trying to get out, where and who. Taxis and chavs get nothing. Good looking women get let in and winked at ;) :lol:.

I like to follow 'road karma'. Let someone out and you'll get let out as well. However, this depends on who is trying to get out, where and who. Taxis and chavs get nothing. Good looking women get let in and winked at ;) :lol:.
This is identical to what i do :) i dont beleive in barging in, i hate it when people do it to me