Letting people out at junctions.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do you let people out at junctions? Or do you just barge past? (Obviously it depends how busy the road but we'll assume it is safe and convenient to slow and let someone out)

I let most people out exept for TAXI's (They never as a rule let me out) and TRACTORS (Hate being stuck behind them and just can't bring it on myself) :shock:

if they filter through my personal profile of people that deserve to be let out, then yes. If i've tarred you with the same brush as all other people that fit the profile i've developed on you without ever actually having talked to you, hard cheese.

Does anyone else create mental profiles, or am i just wrong?

If they don't try and push out I bet you wouldn't notice them!

"Do unto others what you would have them do unto you"

How do we make the judgement call though - is it the car or the person in the car? Or is it both?

A 4x4 driver that lets people out at junctions - yes folks we bring you another exclusive :lol: (I told you Torquecars members are all nice people!)

waynne said:
A 4x4 driver that lets people out at junctions - yes folks we bring you another exclusive :lol: (I told you Torquecars members are all nice people!)

I keep telling you that i am a nice person, i dont have any desire to kill people and ignore all the stories that Buddy tells...lol

Come to think of it - I haven't heard from Buddy for a while? Is she OK? Do you have anything to confess Trooper? :lol:

waynne said:
Come to think of it - I haven't heard from Buddy for a while? Is she OK? Do you have anything to confess Trooper? :lol:

Hi Waynne, Buddy is fine, i speak to her every day, she is just really busy at moment.

I have nothing to confess, but might have a few things to hide.....lol

I tend to let one person out per junction with the exception of taxi drivers. I make sure and look at them as I roll by(I realise they don't care cause their fair is paying). Sometimes if I’m in a good mood I’ll leave a tempting space then close it off as the taxi moves, I despise taxi drivers.

:wink: :lol: I'm sure we've probably got some Taxi driver lurking around on here so I wouldn't be too loud if I were you!