Kids in your car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do you often have kids in your car? Are you a tyrant, insisting on good behaviour or do you relax and let kids be kids?

Thankfully I don't have kids in my car, not young ones anyway, mainly older teenagers though and they respect the car so I'm pretty laid back and am happy to let them eat sweets and stuff in the back.

Being 22, the only kid I've ever had in my car was my 12 year old cousin, and she's quiet and respectful in the car. doesn't make a peep or speak unless spoken to. (I drove her to school 3 days straight while her single mother was in the hospital after a suicide attempt). This was just a few weeks ago, but I've never had to yell at kids over my car.... unless it's my neighbor's kids and they're kicking footballs at my car (Thank science for dent resistant polymer body panels)

Kids in my car are extremely rare I'm glad to say! Nieces and nephews all of which are well behaved - I have a reputation :embarrest:

used to babysit a mates 5 year old he was good as gold although you couldnt shut him up.

wee lass is grand might start crying in the car to begin with but soon nods off :)

Lucky you - I remember driving 200 miles in 1997 when my eldest was six months old - screamed blue murder the whole way - my nerves were shot to ribbons.

I drove to Kent and back in July with my kids. 8 n 5. The 1st 150 miles weren't too bad. the last 70 or so on the motorway was done slightly over the limit. ;)