Is your granny a good driver

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
How many of us would say that our granny or grandad is a good driver?

I guess we have to accept that on a track they would probably not be on pace but as general driving goes would you say they were competent?

Does this mean that driving is in the family genes or are you a friek of nature?;)

My granddad was pretty good at hitting stuff. I've never knowingly seen my nan drive, she surrender her license years ago because she could no longer afford to run a car - but insists she was and would still be really good...

My Grandad never drives and says there are too many idiots on the road, i am one of them according to him lol my Gran isnt a good driver, she's the one who in a 60mph zone will annoy you and drive at 29mph also when you want to overtake her and you cant cos other cars on the other side, she slows down
so she's crap!

neither of my real nans could drive but my step nan wasnt to bad
my 1 grandad who recently passed away was a car nut i remember him taking me out in his 924 and giving it some so he wasnt a bad driver until he had a stroke and had to switch to automatic
my other grandad hes 79 now and as horrible as it is to say he really shouldnt have his driving license any more he is a danger otr:sad2:
now i can take this 1 generation further my dad is also a terrible driver he pays very little attention to whats going on infront of him (even worse in the summer when the ladies are wearing low cut tops and short skirts!)
i have no idea how he has never had an accident in his 43 years of driving?

Grandad from father's side is the only good old driver in my close family. Other one is dead and neither of my grandmoms drive. The one from dad's side DID have a licence, though she never had a car.