Is GT5 the ultimate racing sim

What does it run on?

It's a PS3 only format, I used to play GT2 and then GT4 but when Forza2 came out I converted to the 360 only for Turn10 to thoroughly mess up Forza3 so I am considering a move back to the GT franchise, it's been a long wait but i think it'll have been worth it. it looks amazing!

What does it run on?

Unleaded.
hysteria.gif

i have to agree a steering wheel is needed for challenges like the nascar its impossible to get gold with a joypad:mad:

I wouldn't consider myself good. I'm average. ;)
Try the Stratos Rally car it's so easy to drift.
Anyway come on peeps drop your Psn id's here an we'll organise a TC race.

Yeah drop it on,

My griff does alright but i have to scrub the tyres down a bit before I can do my best work, it's completely standard.

However my GT350R is very good at drifting, you have to balance the throttle in it but that way you can point it almost anywhere.

Thanks,

Which M3 though? I've tried the newer E90 and found it pretty good but a bit lacking in torque so I always have to be in a higher gear. is the E46 worth a look? I've seen it on the used car section a couple of times and never bought it.

The DB9 is rather good, especially with comfort soft tyres, and I've just won a Jag XFR saloon and thats good as well but the gears are a bit long.

It's the 07 one from the dealership.
The Concept 1 series Tii 07 is a good drifter as well.;)
I've got a Bp Falken RX-7 thats good as well. Keep an eye out for it in the used car lot.