Channel 4- Looking for the Ultimate Modified Car

Car
mini
Do you have the ultimate modified car?

We are currently looking for people who are interested in taking part in a brand new online series for Channel 4 about extreme modified cars.

If you think you have the best in Britain, then we want to hear from you!

Email
hello(at)nakedentertainment.tv for more information!

All the best,

Ollie

I nominate T9 for the ultimate daily driver Saab as it looks like stock but goes like the clappers :)

Steve's Elan should be in there as well when?? it finally hits the road:confused: ;)

Agreed, Os should apply, it would add a touch of class to the collection of Skylines and American V8 engined cars they will no doubt get.

Filming is in April so no chance for me :-(

:lol: @ Brian

Steve you need to stop posting pics and boring holes in everything and get your finger out and then you and the Elan will be ready in time for the show ;) :lol:

There is no chance of it being ready by April and I am not rushing it to meet some TV executive's timescale. It will be ready when I say it is ready :)

Didn't say they couldn't laugh :)

That's right you didn't Steve, but as the word "Humour" is supposed to extract one of the following from a recipient - A smile, a chuckle, a giggle, a laugh, then they are explicably linked are they not? ;)

Going to have a big laugh right now in fact, one of my apprentices think he has done enough over the year to deserve a pay rise from me :lol:.....:rofl: When I read his email I nearly fell off my chair with a full on Os style chuckle - bless him :lol:

He's got two hopes of that happening, No hope and Bob Hope - and Bob's dead already ;)

That's right you didn't Steve, but as the word "Humour" is supposed to extract one of the following from a recipient - A smile, a chuckle, a giggle, a laugh, then they are explicably linked are they not? ;)
Ah, yes, but laughing about beating the Poms yet again isn't humour, it's a mocking reaction. You don't need a sense of humour to laugh at inept sportsmen. However, a sense of humour is needed if you support said sportsmen :)

Ah, yes, but laughing about beating the Poms yet again isn't humour, it's a mocking reaction. You don't need a sense of humour to laugh at inept sportsmen. However, a sense of humour is needed if you support said sportsmen :)

There is the odd valid point in that statement ;)