Intro

Hi there, and a warm welcome from me. Good to have you along. The Caterham is great fun. Is yours used much or just occasional track days?

Please post up some pics for us, I think your profile has been upgraded now so you can post pics.

Hi there, and a warm welcome from me. Good to have you along. The Caterham is great fun. Is yours used much or just occasional track days?

Please post up some pics for us, I think your profile has been upgraded now so you can post pics.
Hi Wayne,

My car is still in the "project build needs to be started" stage! This is my third 7. They certainly are good fun. The first two were both Super Sprint spec with modified Ford 711M blocks and 40 DCOE Webers. I have been slowly acquiring parts for the rebuild. It's stripped right out at the moment . My first job I think will be to build the main wiring loom. It's not a simple Caterham kit as were mt first two. But a complete ground up rebuild.

Thank you for the welcome by the way. I may not be around for a couple of weeks, now I have joined the community! Other commitments, but I will try to look in.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back