Inconsiderate parking

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Do you ever park inconsiderately?

I had to today, well It was raining hard and I blocked the road to drop something off at a house.

I did put my hazard lights on but I held up a truck and 3 cars! It's always the way though, most of the time you'd get away with it. I try it for the first time and end up causing chaos! ;)

Trouble is that in rain pedestrians rush about and this increases the risk of casualties. I bet you weren't there for more than a few minutes. They'll have to wait, won't they . . . :-D

Never do. People think i do when i pull up at the side of the road to reverse up my driveway. I get people getting out of their cars shouting at me, i then (in not so friendly words) tell them theyre blocking me from reversing up my driveway. One guy then got back in his car (a bmw) and reversed to let me reverse but he backed straight into a car behind him. I did just laugh a little.

99% of the time i do park considerately but friday i purposely parked over a drive (no dropped kurb;)) cause the house tenant has 4 cars 2 on his drive no tax. 1 car parked infront of my mates house legally, and usually parks his 4th car infront of his house but i got there first and refused to move for 1 simple reason he's a Dick and has no consideration for his neighbours)

Never do. People think i do when i pull up at the side of the road to reverse up my driveway. I get people getting out of their cars shouting at me, i then (in not so friendly words) tell them theyre blocking me from reversing up my driveway. One guy then got back in his car (a bmw) and reversed to let me reverse but he backed straight into a car behind him. I did just laugh a little.

I've been invited to 'get out of my car' once or twice by agressive drivers who want to have a pop at me. I hate BM bloody W's

I do try to park with other drivers in mind and also the continued safety of my car being at that forefront. Inconsiderate parking not only can prove to be confrontational upon your return, but it can also increase the chances of your car being damaged by somebody trying to squeeze by or through whatever space is left, or the fact that you have delayed somebody for just a few minutes or longer even from being unable to continue on their journey.
I realise that such a situation is unavoidable sometimes due to the current situation you are up against, so I have no gripe with the person who has no other choice but to park this way.

I hate parking in multi storey car parks. All the lazy drivers pull in to wherever they can, without making sure there is enough space for others.

Somebody in a scabby looking rover 25 keeps parking right next to me. I haven't found any dent's yet but I'm getting slightly paranoid.

Thinking of coning off a space for myself...