In a Rush?

Skullion

Torque Junkie
Car
Celica GT
Have you ever noticed if your in a hurry so you put your foot down to rush, you'll find 1 in 15 cars think your wanting to race them lol

Coming back home at late a night so was going at some Pelt (Not saying lol but roads were basicly dead) then this mini started speeding up, and he must of been going at 120mph just to pass me and laugh :p

He must of been going some speed and thought he had some super sports car as when he got caught at the traffic lights, he must have realised he's only got a 1.6 litre cause his face were bright red lol

No when i'm in a rush everyone else seems to be in "go slow mode".
plus all the light seem to be on red
sad.gif

same tn69 and Herb, latest was when my old man broke down and so needed to give him a push - all the other plebs in the B&Q car park were just looking on like a bunch of numpties, no one offered to help. anyway, everytime i got past one car another was in front dawdling along at 20mph below the speed limit. :mad:

My poor little car will struggle to get above 100mph, probably fortunately for me - I could get carried away!! Though I have to laugh when people give me really shocked expressions as I go past them at 80mph on the motorway, like I'm on the run from the law or something!

My poor little car will struggle to get above 100mph, probably fortunately for me - I could get carried away!! Though I have to laugh when people give me really shocked expressions as I go past them at 80mph on the motorway, like I'm on the run from the law or something!

Emz, Is it the Mark1 Clio? ..... As used to have one of those, 1.2 flatout at 105mph lol

I loved it and hated it at the same time, No Power Steering, clutch had to bring up to my neck to change gear, but the Engine was very great. I used it to do takeaways and hammered the car alot, changing gears at 4000rpm.

In 2 Years all that needing replacing was Wheel Bearing and Backbox Exhaust :p

Then the gearbox went as I burnt it out on the way to the scrappies lol

It's the same if you have a loud exhaust. People presume you have a loud exhaust to race them. It's weird. Everyone's foot seems to develop it's own sense of gravity as soon as they hear me coming. So then as a matter of duty I feel I have to put them in their place. lol :D

Disclaimer: They goad me into it, it's not my fault. I have a disease. lol :p