The Gold Rush Hill Sprint 2021 in Queensland Australia

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
As some may know I have been selected as one of the 150 starters from an overflowing EOI response and thought that you would like to see the 3klm section of public road that will be closed during the 2 day event.

As previously mentioned it will take me app 8-9 hours there and back towing my red Civic Type R with the distance being a bit further than London to Edenborough in England

My #1 son has decided to come with me so we will be towing my car with his FIL's motor home so sleeping in a real bed rather than in the back of my ute will be a plus .

We will most likely leave 2 days prior to the event and enjoy the sights along the way.

Unfortunately I have to withdraw from the event as I have a very rare type of melanoma that needs an operation and skin graft and my surgeon says that its removal can't be delayed until after it even that it was only 3 weeks away.

Hopefully I can be there in 2022.

This had come about from working on building sites from 14 years old and now I have to have a full body check every 6 months which usually in having 20plus sun spots burnt off and 4 or more BCC's cut out.