If budget airlines made cars

thexav

Pro Tuner
Staff member
Car
2002 Clio 172
What sort of things would be on the options list if budget airlines made cars? I got annoyed recently at being charged extra for a bag, a meal and a window seat! I can't think of anything else that has a charge for everything mentality so what would our world be like if car makers were replaced by budget airlines.

Extra features (at list prices.)
Rear seat
Passenger seat
Opening windows

:lol: I could go on all day with this .....

I guess you'd have to get everything that is tested in the MOT. They would probably offer a gearknob as an option and a round steering wheel also!

The radio, aircon and passenger side mirror would also be add on options.

Well, the car would be advertised at £5.

However, by the time you'd bought the basics (chassis, engine, wheels, seats, body) you'd be looking at a few grand.

youd probably have to wait around for 2 hours before you could take the car for a spin

along the same lines, how about a petrol punt that took coins. It would be great, turning up with a stack of coppers! I already mess around at the pay yourself checkout in the supermarket offloading change in the same way.

Actually I quite like the idea of having a base car that's really, really cheap, but is totally basic, and then you add the bits you want. There's loads of pointless crap on modern cars that just isn't needed and it'd be great to be able to spec just the things you really want and so save money.

funny thats what went through my mind apart from the base car that really cheap

now if it was base car thats really dear and opptional extras that are dear then were def loking at BMW