I hate boy racers

prevtec

Pro Tuner
Car
prelude 2.2vtec jap
boy racers, i hate them
last week out for a spin with the bro, and i had some turkey in a 1.4 opel ashtray wanting to race me
i told him that i have more power than you when the car is ticking over, now F OFF
and dont annoy me
my bro is 19 and said you should have raced him, i said i wouldn waste my petrol

i do drive fast, but i do so when im on my own heading from 1 county to the next
i hate racing between lights, and i dont show of in town
because its true. thats for people with less iq than the hp of their car

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: You know you are a ricer when

boy racers, i hate them
last week out for a spin with the bro, and i had some turkey in a 1.4 opel ashtray wanting to race me
i told him that i have more power than you when the car is ticking over, now F OFF
and dont annoy me
my bro is 19 and said you should have raced him, i said i wouldn waste my petrol

i do drive fast, but i do so when im on my own heading from 1 county to the next
i hate racing between lights, and i dont show of in town
because its true. thats for people with less iq than the hp of their car

I have to say I'm Not a Boy Racer. I have a loud exhaust yes and a loud install. But I have done this to my car purely to be individual. Of course like you say I boot it abit but mostly on my own. I don't race off at the lights. I have a play every now and then. My car sounds the way I want it to now and thats the whole point of modding it. Not to race but to enjoy the noise. Oh and I like music too. But it's got to sound good thats why I put an install in.:bigsmile:

Last edited by a moderator:

lol No comment from me :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
i never saw the attraction mate, i do listen to music loud, but stopped at lights of driving through a town, i always turn it down

maybe because ive had run ins with the law before, and alot of times mind you, ive relised it only draws attention to you
pussy yes, law men no, its not worth it, a cute law women, ? maybe,
if she used the handcuffs in a more sexual way

;)

I have to say I'm Not a Boy Racer. I have a loud exhaust yes and a loud install. But I have done this to my car purely to be individual. Of course like you say I boot it abit but mostly on my own. I don't race off at the lights. I have a play every now and then. My car sounds the way I want it to now and thats the whole point of modding it. Not to race but to enjoy the noise. Oh and I like music too. But it's got to sound good thats why I put an install in.:bigsmile:
i plan to get an exhaust myself and i have a nice sound system in the car
i agree with what you said, its a personal thing

but these fellas have it in their head i have it, so must flaunt it
it gets you no where mate, only known to the law, and that you dont want

i never saw the attraction mate, i do listen to music loud, but stopped at lights of driving through a town, i always turn it down

maybe because ive had run ins with the law before, and alot of times mind you, ive relised it only draws attention to you
pussy yes, law men no, its not worth it, a cute law women, ? maybe,
if she used the handcuffs in a more sexual way

;)

lol I like the sound of the women police. But TBH I don't always have the tunes on cause of my son being in the car most of the time. But I do like a bit of bass at the weekends lol :bigsmile:. An I've not been stopped once for the tunes being too loud. An I don't turn it down when I stop at the lights nor do I turn it down when I see a police car. They normally just look at me an laugh cause I'm sat there boppin away :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

How did you know lol :bigsmile::bigsmile: Only sometimes lol
us men, we all are, its a scientific fact, men stay children all their lives
its actually bad for men not to run a muck when their young
because its a nervous break down and a mental hospital for your 40 birthday present if we dont ( i believe anyway)

us men, we all are, its a scientific fact, men stay children all their lives
its actually bad for men not to run a muck when their young
because its a nervous break down and a mental hospital for your 40 birthday present if we dont ( i believe anyway)

lol soo true. I'll always be a kid. Just a very tall one lol :lol::lol:

lol I like the sound of the women police. But TBH I don't always have the tunes on cause of my son being in the car most of the time. But I do like a bit of bass at the weekends lol :bigsmile:. An I've not been stopped once for the tunes being too loud. An I don't turn it down when I stop at the lights nor do I turn it down when I see a police car. They normally just look at me an laugh cause I'm sat there boppin away :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:
thats undarstandable, but over here, il give you the pefect example
basshunter new song,
picture the whole lot of that video and put it in to real life
thats cork citys ricer club for ya

Made this into a new thread guys as it went a bit off topic!;)

[minor nag]I also edited language where appropriate - please stick to the T&C's regarding language.

Adding spaces does not count as not swearing! ;)[/minor nag]

Now back to this thread.

I think the boy racers wind us all up - they certainly give the real car enthusiast a bad name.

The combination of YOUTH, EGO and INEXPERIENCE are a lethal combination. If someone feels that they need to race you to prove themselves they are kind of admitting that they still need to prove something! If you have a serious car you do not need to prove anything and enjoy your car whilst respecting the "lesser" able rides of others.

How though do we define BOY RACER. I know we have discussed this before but it will be interesting to hear what our new members have to say.

I don't think you can define a "boy racer" TBH. I have all the bits that people say "Boy Racers" have but i'm not. Ok I may only be 26 but my days of showing off with wheelspins and hand brake turns ended years ago. Yes maybe i'll have a play from the light's from time to time. But only when there's a so called "Boy Racer". In his Little hatch with a 1.2 engine exhaust the size of a waste paper bin an the sticker in the window that says Turbo. Yeah right lights go green an see ya in my mirrors. lol. But I do have the experience and sense not to go looning around everywhere. Age is experience within itself.

Yeah - they drive me mad too. Mainly our local Clio and Corsa "crew". The lads in the 1.6's think they're the 'biz' with their exhaust I could shuv a cow through. They like picking races with the W8 because it makes a noise - particuarly at a certain set of lights in town. The left lane goes strait on and the right into a housing estate. They like sitting in the right lane - hooning it and jumping in infront to go strait on. Being a bit vindictive and childish at heart when it comes to people like this - I tend to accelerate at exactly the same pace as them for a giggle.

thats for people with less iq than the hp of their car

so if i get a car of say 500hp that means i have a better chance of a higher iq :lol:

depends what mood im in, when i race at the lights, i just love the adrenaline rush it gives me i go all shakey :D i dont do it in places with lots of pedestrians though thats stupid, and i dont rev the balls off it in town and all that, but sayin that sometime i do like the boy racer style, but not on crappy little hatch backs like corsas and saxos etc

Yeah - they drive me mad too. Mainly our local Clio and Corsa "crew". The lads in the 1.6's think they're the 'biz' with their exhaust I could shuv a cow through. They like picking races with the W8 because it makes a noise - particuarly at a certain set of lights in town. The left lane goes strait on and the right into a housing estate. They like sitting in the right lane - hooning it and jumping in infront to go strait on. Being a bit vindictive and childish at heart when it comes to people like this - I tend to accelerate at exactly the same pace as them for a giggle.
you toy around with them
i do that every now and then, but on an open rd

so if i get a car of say 500hp that means i have a better chance of a higher iq :lol:

depends what mood im in, when i race at the lights, i just love the adrenaline rush it gives me i go all shakey :D i dont do it in places with lots of pedestrians though thats stupid, and i dont rev the balls off it in town and all that, but sayin that sometime i do like the boy racer style, but not on crappy little hatch backs like corsas and saxos etc
i was going to say that yesterday about having big bhp and iq

we all like the modded scene,but thinking your schumacer on the city streets is what i cant stand about boy racers

you guys are completely right boy racers really annoy me too not enough horse power and way to much ego lol :).traffic lights are the worst place to find them.i got a bmw 525i running 192 brake as standard and it says 525i on the boot plus a full stainless exhaust system that growls at you so they obviously cant read as well plus,one other thing that annoyed me last week was the wonderful boys in blue made me rip my front window tints out before they would let me be on my way they said it was a so called safer bristol exercise,how about catching the illegal drivers out there instead,sorry to go on but they should be going after the illegal drivers who year upon year put all our insurance premiums up. :(

thats the law for you mate
over here, they made it illegal to have tints (privacy glass) on your car
but they had to disregard that law since some cars have privacy glass as standard

if you had it on the front 2 windows, it is ilegel, but they shouldnt have been that harsh about it