How To: Give your car Street Cred

I think it looks awesome personally. Throw in a 2.0L ABA 16V hybrid engine (VW 2.0L ABA with a 9A head, and ABF pistons. We never got the ABF here so it's the closest thing we can get) and I'd call it complete.

i prefer subtle cosmetics though. apart from the bonnet i am putting on but it is fibre glass (much lighter) and vented so it is functional. the bumper grille and lights are being swapped but from a standard uk car so it will look like a V6 rather than VR4.
this front end
281120104791.jpg

is going on this car
VR4offsidefrontquarter.jpg

modding really is a question of personal taste though

I understand what you mean. (On a side note. You guys in the UK are lucky. Not only did you get the Legnum/Galant wagon/estate, you guys got the VR4 variants. The last VR4 Galant we got in the US was a 4 door sedan and I think the last year for that was 1992).

I could never pull off the rust look on my Saturn, mainly because most of the car's exterior is dent resistent plastic. The only metal parts are the bonnet, roof, and boot lid.

we didnt get the VR4 here. they are all jap imports. the uk only got a 2.0 GLS, 2.4 GDI or 2.5 V6 and i have owned one of each in that order. with what i wanted to do to the VR4 it worked out cheaper to use the V6 for parts than sell it and buy the bits i wanted which was quite a lot since the interior of the VR4 needed tidying up and i prefer the sport seats in the V6 over the normal soft seats in the VR4

I like, it's pretty cool to see and watch and picture, but I love it on somebody else's car not mine, still well thought up.

I kinda like that. Someone not taking themselves too seriously.

:blink: Alright, who the devil are you and what have you done with our OG? :sad2:
As an alien trying to take over the earth and invading peoples body, you really need to get to know them first before you come out with such nonsense! :amazed: