How much is too much...

Tricomb

Car
83' El Camino SS
So I had a friend say to me "You want to see the biggest truck in your life Brent?"

I thought I was going to see some second hand lifted off road truck... Oh was I wrong.

2012-02-11_13-22-50_237.jpg

The tires alone were $10,000. It's sitting on bags (I have no idea why). When you open the door a rope ladder rolls out. To me this sounds like to much of a hassle. Would you own anything like this?

Oh yeah the corvette is his also.

Re: How much is to much...

Blimey, you would need at least 2 lanes on our motorway for that monster :amazed:

You chaps are so lucky to have roads wide enough and big enough to accommodate such a truck. :)

To bad this isn't street legal. You can only have your truck lifted so high. I don't remember what all he does with it but the guy takes it to competitions and mud events.

It would be quite a site to see this thing parked outside someones flat in Europe. Let alone driving on the street... I wonder how the police there would handle it?

To bad this isn't street legal. You can only have your truck lifted so high. I don't remember what all he does with it but the guy takes it to competitions and mud events.

It would be quite a site to see this thing parked outside someones flat in Europe. Let alone driving on the street... I wonder how the police there would handle it?

They would cry, and panic. Spend millions of pounds on special task forces to bring the culprit down and destroy the car and have him put in prison longer then any rapist, murderer or thief, whilst plunging our country into even more debt.

Last edited by a moderator: