Hi guya, looking to buy an Audi

KyleC

Car
Renault Megane
Hi Guys,

I´m an expat residing in Spain and will move back to the UK for a work project next year,

I was thinking of selling my car in Spain and buying a car once I got there... any recommendations where to look for a decent dealer? since I´ve been out of the country since 2005 also any things i might have missed (besides the rain and the marmite) that I should know of (rises in road taxes, fuel prices etc)?

Cheers Kyle.

Fuel prices are astronomical now. Expect to pay around £1.35 per litre.

Where abouts in the UK will you be based? I tend to keep an eye on autotrader for deals and offers which is where I found my current car.

What model and year Audi are you looking for?

Thats great yugguy and Wayne... you´re right about the fuel prices... beyond understanding...

when i complete my project I might as well get myself an electric model... hopefully in a year they might be a bit more accessible... in the meantime since I will be working in a business estate in the outskirts (long distance to bike in) and not very well connected by bus I will need to use a car for a year and plus the position involves occassional travelling... thanks for the link yugguy:

Waynne - i will be based in Bristol ... with access to good cider :)

About the model... an A1 will do if that helps to save some money on the fuel expenses so anything 2010-2011.

Thinking of buying an Audi too but then an old RS2, but am afraid the *Removed URL as per TorqueCars rules* might be a tad costly, it will probably blow my budget for a year or two.

*You need to have made 10 posts first buddy before the system will allow you to post any URL's or Photos*

T9 man
Super Moderator.