Looking to gain 150-200 hp

MadVibing

Car
Vibe 1zz-fe
Hi! I own a 2006 Pontiac Vibe with a 1zz-fe that puts out about 130hp, im looking to gain anywhere from 150 to 200hp and I need help. Would I have to upgrade to forged internals a better cam, larger throttle body, bigger injectors? I plan on eventually turboing my car. But for now I'm just trying to gain as much power as I can while upgrading the engine to get ready for a turbo. At the moment it would be awesome if someone could help me figure out how to get more bottom end torque and overall acceleration and speed.
Thank you!

There is no such thing as getting ready for a turbo, the approaches are very different, the low compression you'll need for a turbo will make a really bad NASP engine.

For mods that will work on the current NASP and then work on a turbo, gas flowed head with a 3 or 5 angle valve job will help torque at the low end, your fuel delivery is also important and it makes sense to over specify this, but will not in itself add power to your NASP engine. A good aftermarket ECU will allow more flexible setup and make the car turbo ready, but get one that can handle a turbo and nasp version and make sure it has knock protection.

The cam profile (this can impact the turbo and needs to be matched to the boost profile of the turbo)