Hey folks :D

Morning...

Yup picked it up from the garage last night. Rear Main brake pipes all done, new trailing arms fitted and new bulbs in.

Turns out the o/s main bulb wasn't blown, the connector has melted from the heat causing a loose connection.

They did an A-Team job to keep me legal and I'm gonna go the scrappy on Saturday and cut one off another Honda.

Passed it's MOT now too so I'm happy about that.

I held off getting the timing kit fitted as I wasn't sure how much the labour was going to be on the above bits, but seeing as it was way cheaper than I anticipated, that will be the next thing to do combined with a full bushing kit as I have a few watches on tie rod end bushings etc.

The back end of the Accord is as tight as a duck's arse now though. The new arms make such a difference. No longer feel sea sick driving about.

Thanks Turbo. It's funny how a couple new bits instills much more confidence behind the wheel.

Well I'm confident the back end won't bottom out now anyway lol

Well if Maz gets back to me it'll be the Energy Suspension bushing kit, otherwise I need to save for a full respray before the rust takes hold.

Those are the larger items. Things like a K&N Panel Filter, new leads, plugs, p/s, transmission, coolant, brake and engine oil change to do too.

Last edited:
It's funny how a couple new bits instills much more confidence behind the wheel.

Not to mention a huge grin! :bigsmile:

Well if Maz gets back to me it'll be the Energy Suspension bushing kit, otherwise I need to save for a full respray before the rust takes hold.

Those are the larger items. Things like a K&N Panel Filter, new leads, plugs, p/s, transmission, coolant, brake and engine oil change to do too.

He should do... It may take time though, the guys at Hond-R are always busy. When I was there last time the phone didn't stop ringing.

Now get over to the gallery and post up a build thread!

Oh yeah, seems a bit daft having my project thread in the newbie section.

Wish I took some pics in the garage now.

Ok I'll take some pictures. I'll have to get some of the new bulbs at night, the white headlamps combined with the bronze colour of the corner driving lights looks great.

Hmm, my camera is crap. I just took some pictures on nighttime mode and they came out all blurry. The one that isn't blurry doesn't show the corner lights because the headlights are too damn bright lol

Here they are anyways, until I figure out how to take clearer pictures. Just wish they did it justice. I was contemplating getting white corner bulbs but I think the bronze and white combo looks great.

Just have to come to a meet sometime so you can see for yourself.

Driving lights
sl370928.jpg

Now you see me, now you can't see anything lights!
sl370929.jpg

Looks like I have trapped the sun under my bonnet.

sl370930.jpg

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back