hello from germany :-)

i really liked the smart alot.
plans for the citroen now are keeping it together, maybe add an iphone/mp3-player cable, but the ones citroen offers are 180€ and thats kinda alot for some rather simple wires.

since it's the 1.1 i won't do any engine mods, except a swap to 1.6 if i had the money, or some minor things if i can get the parts for cheap, like 1.4 intake manifold and throttle body,... . but even then, it still wouldnt be a sporty car.

i consider uprated shocks, maybe koni or bilstein, and thicker stabilizer bars.
maybe also wheels, lighter and slightly bigger alloys and handling should be much better without taking to much ride comfort.

but for now i am lucky with what i got.
and yey, it was on top gear's cool wall bfore it got burned :cool:
girls really seem to like it :)

edit:
one mod i almost did was replacing the cit with a BMW Z3 coupé 3.0 that my parents own(ed).
it got crashed, and it's going to be fixed. but since the reason for the crash was a mechanical failure, my parents just want to get rid of it then.
the alternator delivered 17Volts instead of 12 and somehow cooked the battery, and somewhen the battery just died and all electronics died, and somehow the rear wheels where blocked. stupid thing to happen at about 100mph.

Last edited:
hi flori, you wanna say you have a stupid car?

maybe my bad opinion for your car shouldn't make this so unfriendly flori, welcome, hope we'll agree. wilkomen

Last edited by a moderator:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back