Global Warming

I knew it - the polar bears have all be paid off by Al Gore to hide the ice underwater!

It is certainly an interesting read. I've never fully subscribed to either side of the issue. Global climate change is certainly a reality and presents a serious threat. Perhaps it is cyclical, perhaps we have contributed to it with our carbon consumerism.

I subscribe to the theory that each solution presents at least one more problem. If you think about it that applies to so much in life ;)

Such a lovely thought: Clean atmosphere, intact ozone layer. That'll really give us comfort when we're all starving in the streets unable to afford to feed ourselves.

i liked the bit
The Government has introduced legislation to force us to cut emissions by between 60 per cent and 80 per cent by 2050, and Tony Blair, as self-appointed head of a group of "experts", last month declared that "emissions in the richer countries will have to fall close to zero".

its nice to see someone with a brain sit up and say that . global warming isnt really a threat. and give the reasons why along with some real scientists backing it up

anybody who has looked into this really will have found that the earth heats and cools naturally. as well as the orbit that we take around the sun isnt spherical but changes a little every so often that at times its an elliptical orbit meaning that we end up further away from the sun at time ( much colder ) and closer, much warmer.