Getting a new car is quite exciting.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Is the anticipation of getting a new car actually better than getting it?

How long does it take for that rush of new car euphoria to wear off?

Is it just me or does anyone else have a sleepless night before they go an collect their new car?

Re: Getting a new car is quite exiting.

no i prefer getting it my hands on the car. New car rush wears off when the you get used to how the car feels compared to when you first got it.

just you i had a great sleep before picking up the bora, then again 23 hours travelling and sitting around in airports from the 2 days before then driving back from Edinburgh meant i was ready for a bed

I loved the anticipation up to getting the Civic. It was such a good feeling when I got it home onto the driveway! It was rather scary driving it home along dual carriageways with almost no petrol, no insurance and no tax! I love my car even more now compared to when I first got it!

hooray, the forms have been sent today for the new car :D:D:D

but it could take 8-10 weeks to get it :sad2:

I longed for a jap car, saw my mazda on the side of the road for sale, took out a small loan and bought it there and then, and i must say i was so looking forward to getting it the night before, but unsure if it would still be there.

now i have done over 30k on the clock i still love getting out of my car opening the doors which have no door seals (which sport cars have) but its no quite the beez kneez i though it was back then.