Funny quotes from your driving instructor.

Loz

Torque King
Car
MX-5
I always remember my instructor saying to me,
"Your ability to judge gaps is commendable but, would you mind slowing down when you go through them!" :lol:
Do you have any funny quips from your driving school days? :bigsmile:

yep mine said i was always driving to fast
and going throu caps that he would not of gone thou one thing you learn quick when you are driving round the yard at work is that there are loads of cars ready for a mot or for work and you have ot park them just right and niice and tight so you can get more in

only for me i am the smallest at work so when i park a car close to another and can just about get out i then have to get the car out when its needed as i am teh only one that can get in it lol

My teacher was also banging on about speeding all the time, his favourite line was "it's better to be a little late than DEAD on time!"

Mine use to let me have a smoke as we were driving along!!, best one was a mate of mine took his test in Norwich and the examiner told him to go straight over at the roundabout........he did go straight over it... and failed, but got a free retest and passed, as the examiner should have said take the 2nd exit at the roundabout. We didn't believe him so took a trip to Norwich and yep there were two nice ruts across the nice grass and flowers...

"Can you see the bus?"
"Do you mean the big red thing? I wondered what it was!"

What he really meant to say was "BRAKE! THERE IS A BUS UP AHEAD AND WE'RE GOING TO HIT IT!" I don't know how he kept his cool sometimes.