First Car you owned or drove

Teenager2413

Torque Junkie
Car
Honda Civic EP2
thought i had a laugh for some of ye old ones ;) first car i drove on my own was the bright green monster in my pic 3.5 v8 land rover the first car i owned was a vauxhall corsa 1992 1.2l 8v ls

what about you ?????

First car I drove (before I was 17) was an old Metro around the farm where my sister used to keep her horses.

First car I drove on the road was my fathers original shape Freelander on my L plates when I turned 17.

First car I owned was a P reg Rover 216SLi (K-Series) just after I passed my test as it was ££cheap. Only lasted a couple of months before blowing up, so I bought a high-mileage Passat 1.8T 150HP which was cool at the time as everyone else had little 1.2 Saxo's/Clio's/Corsa's etc. It was know by friends as 'The Tank'. 'The Tank' was later remapped to 200HP.

The problem with my 200HP Passat is it was before Traction Control / ESP / ASR was standard, so it just lit the front wheels up at any opportunity.

First car I drove was my sisters boyfriends MK1 Cortina GT around a campsite. My first car was a Morris Marina Van, needed the space as I was in a couple of bands so required to lug the equipment about. Unfortunately I was about to buy a MK2 Cortina 2000E and was put off by a family friend in the know. Nice looking car at the time but they were known for being messed with and a little bent!

First car I drove was my mates mums metro in a gravel car park! The first one I owned was a Renault 9tle 1342cc engine but only had it for a couple of weeks.

So both our first drives where Metro's and both belonged to our mums!
That's right! Her comments to my first effort were "where did you learn to drive like that?"
My reply was "in computer games".

I'd basically done a massive wheelspin as I pulled away really fast, it was surprisingly my last "lesson" with her.

First drive was in my brothers Capri 2.0lt and Cortina 2.0lt around Key Markets car park on Sunday mornings. That was before Sunday opening came in.
Learnt to drive and passed test in a beige Austin Metro 1.0lt.
First car I owned was a green 1977 Morris Marina 1.3L which I paid the princely sum of £100 which was a lot seeing as I earned £18.50 a week on YTS scheme.