features you miss from previous vehicles

herb

modherbrator
Car
Seat Leon Cupra
just wandering what features you miss from previous vehicles and wish you and your current 1???

i currently miss having a temperature gauge and a courtesy light that switches on when the ignition is switched off

I miss having turbo boost. :p

088fc0fc.jpg

I miss having the high beam assist. I keep blinding oncoming motorists now, as I have to remember to dip the beam myself..

The scratches and dents. I could leave my old car anywhere and not worry about it and not get stressed when I come back to it and find it has been scratched.

My Civic had lovely bright HIDs (with JDM headlights meaning no reflectors) and ice cold air con. I miss those. The lights on the BMW aren't as good and although it has a half arsed air con (by which it cools air but isn't actually air con) it doesn't do much when it's really hot. On the flip side E36 air con units weigh 40kg!

One feature I like on the MG was that if I've forgotten to close a window & I've turned off the ignition, the power stays on to window for about minute so I can close it without having to insert & turn the ignition key again. :)

I miss the way the memory seats went back, the stering wheel and column went forward when I unlocked my old lexus soarer LTD, then everything came back to memory once i'd put my key in the ignition. O yes and the slick gear change on a Nissan Micra I borrowed and finally Petrol at 1990's Prices

Pop up headlights :amuse:
A steering wheel I could hold without switching the radio or cruise control on by mistake :mad:
Engines that could be fixed without a laptop and a 19 year old geeky technician that understands how said laptop works :confused:

electric windows, electric mirrors,
electric seats , heated windscreen,
air con, parking sensors,
remote popping boot lid/ fuel cap,
air bags, ect ect ect,
got nothing in my metro at all,
except the nos button.

Door courtesy lights, and internal light that comes on when you open the mirror's cover! It's the little things in life.

I do wish I had cruise control as well though!