Fantasy top gear thread!

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What feature would you like to see on top gear?

I like to see them make a car into a submarine - looking at their attempt at boats they are halfway there!

What about a 1000bhp Supra vs Veyron on the drag strip.

Star in a rediculously priced car? Imagine a wheel coming off a Veyron in a tight bend :lol:

I'd love to see a race round the world, no idea how they'd work it though.

I'd love to see James drive a fast car fast, lmao.

I'd love to see a race round the world, no idea how they'd work it though.

I'd love to see James drive a fast car fast, lmao.

what are you on about james has driven fast. he nearly gotthe 253mph in a veyron. :p

how about redoing some of the older races across the continent but with Mr Clarkson taking the public transport and richard and james in the car for a change

modified vs stock sounds a good idea.

modifyed V stock sounds a good one, imo the titan supra would beat the veron. it can do 186 in 7.6 seconds. i know its got 200 more bhp than the bugatti but its had to be modifyed to that spec not come from the factory.

I would like to see another EVO vs Lambo again.But this time is using the new EVO X.:D Lets see will the Lambo spins again due to difficulty in handling corners?

ooooo, sabine, thats a shout.

I would love to see the Veyron round the track to see how it compares, does anyone think it would be quite close to the times set by the likes of the konensigg (or however you spell it), ascari or zonda or maybe even slower?????????

I digress. I would like for other "stigs" to arrive from another planet and have them race around the top gear track in different supercars. that would be.... different.

oh, what if the stig done the interviews with the celebrities! :amuse: