Fantasy police car fleet

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
If you were buying a fleet of cars for the Police what sort of cars would you buy and why?

I'd go with a Stretched Hummer, a Skyline GTR and give most of the rest of the officers Fiat 500 Arbarths.

The Hummer would be a cool mobile prison, especially if it had been limoed! The GTR would be my persuit and recon car and I'd make sure there were plenty of gadgets. Grappling hook, spikes, oil slick and smokescreen.

The Rest of the boys can drive round in nippy buy eco friendly Fiat 500 Arbarths where they can police the roads and get throught heavy traffic to help remove blockages for the rest of us.

I still wonder why we don't have a role reversal ie. get the proper police on the streets and get the CSOs into the offices to take care of the administration behind the scenes.

What you get a promotion which means you do more work? It'll never catch on. The current system of promoting people to their level of incompetance works just fine.

i would buy a bunch of ford festivas and mod them to fit the corvette LS6 engine. Then they would be small, semi-economical on gas and quicker than a jackrabbit your shooting at.