Fantasy Drive

StevieDB9

Road Burner
Car
Ford Focus 1.4
Reading the post about fantasy cars, you know M3's with M5 engines etc, got me thinking, what about your fantasy drive....

heres the format: CAR PASSENGER ROAD

so for me: DB9 (obviously) Eva Green :)love:) Empty mountain pass in the Alps.

Should make for interesting reading! :cheesy:

Mm I'm pretty similar to that me thinks.

Aston Vantage, Sarah Chalke (Elliott from Scrubs) and yeah - mountain passes in the Alps, any day of the week.

Unreliable Transit van.

Zooey Deschanel.

HAHA :-D
On a very remote road, I assume? ;)

I think for me it would be a Bugatti Veyron (Sorry... I know it's almost a clichéd choice, but it's one of the cars I have no hope of ever driving, ever :p ) on any nice empty road (with no speed cameras), with no-one in the passenger seat.

Classic mini, Kristin Kreuk and a long, remote, cold road. So when the A series dies from water in the dizzy, we'd have to conserve body heat :-D

Or Ferrari 250GTO with aformentioned beauty and, yeah, the alps...

Dave

Lambo gallardo convertible - with a young sharon stone A road between vegas and phoenix

Get your kicks, on route 66. Yep, SS is lovely. How about Lisa Rogers (scrapheap challenge)?

Why had I not thought about that before?!

She's been in more than one series of Scrapheap Challenge, so she must enjoy a bit of down and dirty engineering. Now that's my kinda woman! :D

Why spoil a good car with the weight of a passenger? I suppose a jockey would be the performance choice if one had to have a passenger but I certainly wont say that because of the stick I would get. :eek:
Audi R8 in the mountain roads in Italy with ....... my wife of course ..... not cos she's looking over my shoulder or anything ;)

Why spoil a good car with the weight of a passenger? I suppose a jockey would be the performance choice if one had to have a passenger but I certainly wont say that because of the stick I would get. :eek:
Audi R8 in the mountain roads in Italy with ....... my wife of course ..... not cos she's looking over my shoulder or anything ;)

What about mini-me? You could put him in the boot!

Maybe your wife should have wrote your response! :lol:

an areil atom supercharged and the irish roads to myself
the car is easy to get
but the only time the roads will be emptey, is when ireland are in the final of the world cup, and thats never going to happen

hmmmm,
unless i kill all the other football players
lads, i have a plan
see ye all in a few weeks
HA HA HA HA HA