exterior styling

steve09

Track Warrior
Car
Honda NSR 125R
i know there are loads of places on the net and shops going for exterior styling. but what i want to know is where is the best place / places for getting body kits from.
now im not talking of the standard chavie huge kit. something sutble but looks good.
now i know everyones point of view differs. but if anyone knows of good sites i think it would be a good point for new members to be able to find the better sites from the extra expensive and poor quality sites.

aye ebays good but i was trying to get a thread going for new members of people who want to mod the exterior but dont know where to do and altho ebay might have some good deals i was trying for the proper sites dedicated to styling mods :)

The best mod shops and chop shops will use a standard kit and then lots of fibreglass to make it work. I've seen the popular S2000 veilside kit nose used on Saxos and Peugeots and this looked awesome - it took a lot of shaping, shaving and moulding to make it work but it is "unique".

Then throw on some suicide, butterfly, lambo or dragonfly doors and finish it off with a wacky paint job.

See what can be done :-
http://www.carstylingtips.com/344-citroen-saxo-with-snakeskin/

But that car looks horrible, and i'm betting it has no performance to it. Check out the links I posted above for body kits. Personally, I have found that both sites have a wide selection (maybe as I drive a Civic), but whilst there are a few ugly body kits, there is also some really nice ones. Don't forget, you can always mix and match.

The car has no performance and some might well agree that it looks terrible but it stands up as an example of a one off kit where styling parts for one car were altered and customised to fit another.