bodykits and exterior styling

TITAN

Tuner
Car
Honda Civic EG
hi guys havent said hello in a while

i've realised im not gonna have enough money to buy a full bodykit lol so thought i would go for some stylish front and rear lips but want to kno how these attach and if fiberglassing was required as i wouldnt know how to do this

how much fibreglassing is required to do bumpers and skirts also as i thought they were simply swaps but i've learnt from a friend doing his that this is not the case

the front spiltters usually arent just sway they stick to your exiting bumpers, same with the rear diffusers, never seen one to look, but would have thought you could get underneath and screw them on, get some self tapping screws, they just drill straight in the no other drilling required

dont know if thats the case though

Yeah give what massive said a go. Unless you are smoothing it in You should just be able to screw it on. Self tappers should work well. I've just attached an extension on to the bottom of my front bumper an that just self tappers at the min cause its just a test fit. But i've had it on like this a week and has not come loose or anything...