Critique of our main site please

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Please take a few minutes reading the articles on the main site.

I wrote some of these years ago, often very early in the morning :confused: and I know that some of them were rushed. I would really appreciate a critical view.

Use the comments box on each page to send me your suggestions on errors, omissions or how I can make the page better.

I will know which page the feedback came from and it can be totally anonymous as I don't know what email addresses you all use.

Last time we did this I was able to rewrite a number of the articles and bring them up to date.

Some of them might be too long, complicated or may just need some extra pictures.

Thanks for all of your help.

If you have any general suggestions for the site then post them up in here. I'm always on the look out for ideas, I'm only 1 man though so some things may take a while.

Suggestions for new articles are also greatly appreciated.

Waynne I've just been reading the article about Amps & Crossovers. And when you mention power caps and the rated Farad for wattage. I think you may be better stating that the max wattage is for Rms. Like my amp says 1200 watts thats the max and is only prob 500 watts Rms. Just thought I'd point this out for you mate cause when I first read about power caps the general watts per Farad confused me because so many people was saying different things. But for example it is 1 Farad per 1000 watts Rms...:D

The bodykit pictures do look a bit chavvy if you dont mind me saying on the bodykits page. Some fitting instructions would also be good.