Crashed supercars

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I think it is really sad to see a supercar wrapped around a tree or into a central reservation.

More often than not, some plank with more money than sense thinks his car means he can use the road like a racetrack and ends up endagering himself and others in the process.

If I had a supercar I would take it on the track first and get to really know the car first. I still wouldn't push it to the limits on public roads.

I really dont see the point in supercars apart from for posing purposes. I don't see where I can use up to a thousand BHP on our crap roads?

i wanna see lamborghinis wrecked, i'm a ferrari guy. kidding...
rich ass people don't apreciate anything.
it's sad to see any car crashed, they deserve respect same as girls.

it is sad to see any vehicle wrecked, it would be sensible to have a training day for any driver getting into a car that can break the 0-60 in less than five seconds, but the government would doubtless find a way to tax this to oblivion.

rich drivers who cant control the speed make me miserable, but those who rear end supercars make me want to cry, there was recently a collision between a local Audi R8 and what looked like an ancient renault espace, goes to show, even if you have 1000 BHP, if you are in a traffic jam you cant run from the idiot behind you.

BC: agrre, if it was me buying a supercar (were allowed to dream) then i would go for a couple of intensive sessions first to get used to it and get a real feel for the car before going on the public roads.

I dont like Supercars myself. The closest to one I will ever come would be Monaro VXR500 but that is a car I hold respect for. I find I far more like a car if it can do silly numbers/speeds etc that isn't a supercar. This is why I love my Calibras, i mean mine is running 240bhp and can do 0-60 in just over 5 and half seconds. About a futher 80-100bhp and my 0-60 times wont be far off supercars so this is my reason. Call me mad but thats just me.