Crashed cars

thexav

Pro Tuner
Staff member
Car
2002 Clio 172
What crashed cars have you seen recently? I think it must be the weather for it.

Last week I saw a really nice kitted Supra that appeared to have gone through a hedge backwards after falling off the road.

I then saw a Corsa in what I can only describe as humping a lamp post.

Yesterday there was a nice BMW parked under a Landrover Discovery. I guess he braked hard and ended up going under the Discos rear end.

Now today I've just seena Leon Cupra R sitting on it's roof at the side of the road. I did have pics of most of these but something went wrong with my phone and I've lost them all:twisted:.

Have you seen many crashes?

just see one coming of the a2 in kent a new shape corsa i think it was that looked like it hit the barrer span arcoss the road and ended in teh bushes
most likey going to fast in the rain as it is a tight ish corner

Last time we had a bit of rain there was a car in a ditch - think it had come along the inside lane, hit a large puddle and aquaplaned.

It usually is the rain that catches out the unwary drivers and Autumn leaves can make the roads really slippery.

I saw a car in a ditch the other day but couldn't make out what it was! I just saw a roof and the Police tape!

A road near me (the street to kenton road, if you know it) has had the worst spate of ditch crashes i have ever seen, the same junction has averaged at least two cars a week for the last month, it is a popular Ricer shortcut though, so its not nice cars being submerged in the slime at least.