Could you survive without a car?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Is it fair to say that we have all become totally reliant on our cars?

Would you be able to survive without a car? How much different do you think the world would be without cars? Do you think we will ever see the demise of the car?

Not a chance. I broke a driveshaft a few weeks ago. Car was off the road for the weekend. Was the longest weekend i've had. Didn't realise how far the shop is from my flat on foot! And the hill coming back is massive.

Long live the car!! I couldn't live without my car anymore...I use it for pretty much every journey. OK, I'm lazy, but I'm sure most people are exactly the same!

Id get a race horse if I couldnt have a car. I bet that oats and hey would be heavily taxed then! :lol:

no when i sold my van and the time from that and me getting my volvo was about a week or so i could not do anything no just poping up the bank or to the shops

i still get free bus pass in london and having a student bank account i get a free rail pass as well therefore i rarely use the car especially with petrol prices atm however if i lived somewhere without such good public transport i know i would be 100% reliant on my car

i think soo, i usually bike so a car is one step up :p, also if i didnt have my car for a length of period i would just just onto my motor bike i am soon to be getting (booking the cbt and DAS in the next few days)

no car, no job,no money, no wife,no home,this is wot the morons in goverment wish on me if i had no car !public transport WHERE