Complete guide to 2012 - new cars

dagger

The Torque Meister
Car
Nissan Primera S.I.
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/articles/2011/12/cars/complete-guide-to-2012s-new-cars?atcide=emc-GEN075

I like this one :bigsmile:

cars_2012_gt86.jpg

:bigsmile:

I like the GT86 too, i would've considered one if they were already a few years old and coming down to reasonable prices. I wonder if the engine is turbo charged. 200bhp from a 2.0 NASP seems high, but could be higher if it was turbocharged.

Missed of the vauxhall astra vxline ;)

Also I have noticed the new A4 was the option of coming with WLAN. Any ideas why?

Last edited:
Depends on the car! lol If you want Brute Force Speed Then FWD is your Man if you want a Ride which feels like a serial killer i.e. the 350Z then RWD Is Great Great Fun

All new cars look like noddy cars these days, all bulbous lines. I saw a juke on the mway yesterday, it looks like a car my mate's 2 year old would draw, cos he's 2 and can't draw properly.

FWD is so much more efficient than silly backward RWD (Horses Pull a Carriage The Don't Push)

facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif

ehh ? FWD is cheaper to build thats about it, FWD the tyres are put under more strain as they are trying to deal with the power and the turn

thought the gt86 might have been the new supra, seeing the last one was stolen by lexus then cost a hell of alot more than it was supposed to, but at that rating i dont thnk so

All new cars look like noddy cars these days, all bulbous lines. I saw a juke on the mway yesterday, it looks like a car my mate's 2 year old would draw, cos he's 2 and can't draw properly.

Sooo true, the majority of cars are alike, and do look strange

Yes it seems most cars have lost their Identity so to speak This is why i'm addicted to cars from the 1990's!! when cars were like Marmite love it or Hate It