Civic 96-00, 91-95 difference?

TITAN

Tuner
Car
Honda Civic EG
I have a '94 civic hatch and wanted to get a bodykit for it but in a year or so i wanted to maybe get a newer civic 96-00 style and wanted to know can you use the same parts or will have to buy a new kit as if so i'll just hold on and get one when i get the car

also where is the best place to buy bodykits as all the ones on potn.com look so generic and plasticy

Thanks

1991-1995 is the 5th generation and 1996-2000 is the 6th generation. A body kit for a 5th gen will not fit a 6th gen Civic. Wait until you get the new Civic. Another very important point is that the 6th gen Civic had a face lift in 1999 meaning front bumpers for a 1998 Civic will not fit a 1999 Civic. Rear bumpers and side skirts will fit.

1996-1998

1999-2000

Are you after a hatchback or coupe?

i don't know whether i'm going to get a hatchback or coupe to be honest. i'm more inclined to get a coupe and then after a while get a b18c engine transplant after reading your article about engine transplants.

Thanks mate. The Coupes look much better, especially done up...and the engine conversion is a great idea. It's exactly what I have planned!

ye i think they look better as well. especially the hatchbacks with the lower spoiler, looks awful. eventhough there are more stock coupes than hatch's there are much fewer tuned ones (in my experience).

Last edited: