Beast was sick - but all ok now

T9 man

TC ModFather
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
Popped into my favourite garage for a coffee and a chat in the week and one of the staff spotted some oil dropping down from under the engine. Quick as a flash the guys whipped the car up on a ramp to see what the problem was. Turns out the auto gearbox cooling pipe which shares a section of the radiator was leaking on the joint into the radiator. Before I knew it, the front end of the car was removed and the problem was being sorted.

This took a couple of hours to do and the cost - Nothing! The guys said they changed the radiator late last year and the pipe could not have been fitted in properly so it's down to them. Such honesty is ruddy rare in the car business these days, I thank you guys :)

Also while the front bumper was off and I was looking at it I thought to myself, time for a change here Os, so new grills have been ordered from Germany along with new grill surrounds from Sweden, they should arrive on Monday and get fitted on Tuesday, all in time for the Saab Nationals next weekend ;)

Nice grills and what excellent service. You can't fault them for that! It pays to use the same people and form a good relationship with them.

Excellent service. Always praise good service, helps everyone, the same can be said for shaming poor service, saves alot of grief. Obviously the cakes and doughnuts help with their service!

What great service! I am also rather lucky, I have a good friend who works in a well respected garage and quite often I get my car checked over and he normally replaces anything free of charge! I always pop him some money as a gesture but he tries to refuse it. When he fitted my coilovers it took him all weekend as he countered a few problems yet still refused any money! I ended up giving him about £200 I think.