Battery question.

I already have the intercooler pipes but all of them are not installed yet.
however the intercooler itself is installed but I can't get access to it. because my car battery is blocking everything, should I purchase a smaller
performance battery for my car to solve this problem?

Re: Adding a turbo to a NASP engine

I already have the intercooler pipes but all of them are not installed yet.
however the intercooler itself is installed but I can't get access to it. because my car battery is blocking everything, should I purchase a smaller
performance battery for my car to solve this problem?

You could always re-locate the battery.

Hi and welcome. Post 6 more times then show us some photos of the problem area.

A smaller battery (as long as its is up to the job) is by far the easiest mod if it solves the problem.

A smaller battery would be the easiest option if you can get one of at least equal capacity, but battery relocation is always an option.

Depends how far you want to go.

I want to go far with this but I'm not sure on what I should do either re-locate the battery or just purchase a smaller battery. do you know where
I can find a small performance battery? and tell me who makes real good
batterys. :)

I favour relocation, frees up space and allows some weight shifting. However some motorsports suppliers offer lightweight gel type batteries that are also compact in size, not cheap though. No idea as to who would have them where you are, a case of doing some searching. Would Pep Boys be able to locate an alternative? Over here we have Demon Tweeks and Merlin Motorsport to name but two.