bad parking

herb

modherbrator
Car
Seat Leon Cupra
ok we have all seen it. maybe done it?
these 2 pics are from my own street on 2 separate occasions. and i seriously cant figure out why anyone would park like this:confused:
DSC00249.jpg

DSC00271.jpg
if you cant really tell from the pics? basically the astra is parked in the middle of the road inbetween where the road forks off into 2:mad:
as soon as i find out who is doing it i will ask why!! but until then i will have to remain cabbaged:sad2:

now i park my landrover bad sometimes cos i dont care about the car

but that is a very silly thing todo

i will come out with the landrover and help it along a bit lol

now i park my landrover bad sometimes cos i dont care about the car

but that is a very silly thing todo

i will come out with the landrover and help it along a bit lol

there's a nice hill at the end of my road could you help it along to there???:amuse:

i need to test my back bumper out as i have only just fitted it
he said it was a hd bumper lol only hit a wall with it so far and seems ok with that lol

I think the question here is, how old is the perpetrator and how strong are their glasses? :lol:

It looks to me that the left hand side of the road is raised, is that the case?, cause it looks like they have parked there thinking it was a pavement not a road

Wolverhampton railway carpark.

IMG00002-20100303-1422.jpg

Parked across two (ish) disabled bays, absolutely no excuse! :lol:

there are no kurbs or paths just road;)
this angle is better to see that basically the astra had parke in the middle of the road;)
DSC00277.jpg
and as you can also see the astra driver could have parked either side of the road by the walls:confused:

that is a much better angle, and most definatley in the middle of the road, what a plum! :lol::lol:

it just looked to me as though the astra was leaning on it's near side wheels, like it was on a kerb or something

its somewhat alarming that its just abandoned, these type of people are either incredibly stupid, and shouldnt be driving, or just dont care, and so shouldnt be driving. Perhaps you could call the police and get it towed for being abandoned?

It's an NCP run carpark so I would expect the owner was told off or it was karted off by the rozzers, It certainly wasn't there when I got back in the afternoon. :bigsmile:

what a plank !!!! now i aint the best at parking but will persevere with it till i get it right, much to the annoyance of passengers and other road users.

what i can see from that pic herb that you live in a posh part of town lol
a flower pot still in the front garden
would not happen here

what i can see from that pic herb that you live in a posh part of town lol
a flower pot still in the front garden
would not happen here
my village is far from posh believe me!!!!

well the astra was parked there again just:mad:
but this time i managed to have a word:bigsmile:
it turns out the old couple thought they where doing other drivers a favour by not parking at the sides of the road:confused:
when i asked how?
he replied by parking in the middle of the road. drivers coming either way wouldnt have to drive round there car (sort of makes sense maybe?:confused:)
but they wont be parking there from now on:bigsmile: