Any Ideas???

welcome to tc mate

take out the back seats, get 15' alloys if you have an inducktion kit, take out the whole air intake unit, the part thats buried in the front bumper

get posting, after 10, you can put up pics of your car
il be back to you

Take everything out apart from driver seat.

Door cards, roof liner, boot trims, pillar trims, carpet, ABS module if you have one, spare wheel out - and eat lots of salad.

Take everything out apart from driver seat.

Door cards, roof liner, boot trims, pillar trims, carpet, ABS module if you have one, spare wheel out - and eat lots of salad.
thats all good mate, but you want it to look like a fast rd car, not a track car

a set of ht leads and plugs would make up the differance in doing all that

Cheers for all ur suggestions, she is standard at d moment takin the air con out wil safe some weight aswel?

Cheers for all ur suggestions, she is standard at d moment takin the air con out wil safe some weight aswel?
yes it will, a/c is a smelly thing anyway, we dont use it everyday in this country, so 1, the gas escapes from none use and 2 the aircon gets stale and smells, take it out and throw it away:D

If you really wanna loose that much weight then rip everything out the car. Rear seats carpet trim panels etc. Also you could take out all the speakers and the wiring that goes with them. Very time consuming job but will save a bit of weight. But if you are that serious about weight saving then thats the way to go. Get rid of everything your not gonna use. If you have a rear wiper bin it along with its water reservoir. Ditch the spare wheel and got buy a can of tyre weld instead incase you have a flat. It really does depend on how far you want to go?

yes it will, a/c is a smelly thing anyway, we dont use it everyday in this country, so 1, the gas escapes from none use and 2 the aircon gets stale and smells, take it out and throw it away:D

what would be the best lightweight wheels and tyres to put on her?

depends on the boost levels, you dont want to go too high as it could end up with pre-detonation, VERY BAD.
lower compression pistons or water injection will allow you to run higher boost levels

You could replace some of the panels with carbon fibre or fibre glass, depending on your budget.

Carbon fibre is lighter AND stronger and this can be painted over.

You should be able to get a bonnet, front wings, door skins and tailgate, but if you buy bespoke items you could get every panel made from carbon fibre.

You'll need thousands of pounds, mind.

You could replace some of the panels with carbon fibre or fibre glass, depending on your budget.

Carbon fibre is lighter AND stronger and this can be painted over.

You should be able to get a bonnet, front wings, door skins and tailgate, but if you buy bespoke items you could get every panel made from carbon fibre.

You'll need thousands of pounds, mind.

Im defo getting a bonnet and boot lid for it maybe some wing mirrors aswel

the petrol goes bang because of the compression (the more air is compressed the hotter it gets, think bike pump )before the spark plug ignites it
if this happens to early it could mean that the force mean that the engine tries to turn back on itsself, sure i dont have to go into detail what could appen when that happens.

the petrol goes bang because of the compression (the more air is compressed the hotter it gets, think bike pump )before the spark plug ignites it
if this happens to early it could mean that the force mean that the engine tries to turn back on itsself, sure i dont have to go into detail what could appen when that happens.

ha, dont want that to happen:)

My Levin BZR engine blew on me last year:( poxy garage never fixed anything right on it so im taking them to court