Any cars you don't give way to

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Are there any cars or drivers that you will never or very reluctantly give way to?

For me personally it is taxis and really old cautious drivers who stop everytime a leaf blows across the road. Sadly the latter group only usually manifest themselves after I have let them pull out.

So what cars or drivers is it for you?

to be honest if its thier right of way i let them have it, being a younger driver i need all of the insurance no claims i can get to keep myself on the road. if i push my luck in one of these situations and have a smash i'd be liable for the damage, which is one thing i cant afford.

i do hold my ground when people in big 4X4's want in when its my right of way though. the look on thier faces is priceless when they get challenged by a car a quarter if thier size. sorry, but it appears that size doesnt govern the law of the road, it seems law governs the law of the road.

unless they happen to be in a hummer, or a sherman tank.

I'm a swift and progressive driver. So if I see an opening I can fit I go for it. At junctions if I see it's clear to go and I can make it out safely i'll pull out without stopping. I don't push in or force my way through by any means but if I see a safe openin I'm for it.
I'll give way to anyone really it just annoys me when they don't give you a quick thanks after letting them through.

BM's and Mercs usually for me. Only because the drivers around here think they own the bloody road so give them a taste of their own medicine.

I used to have a sticker on my Calibra Turbo years ago that said "I've got good brakes, have you got good insurance?" Never used to have a problem with that lmao.

Lol I want one of those stickers BAD63R.

Its not a particular group of cars I don't give way to its te actual people. Anyone tryin the bully thier way out don;t get a chance and especially anyone on the bloody phone.

Idiots on phones should be shot.